Saturday, May 28, 2011

What about Couponing????


This is a place for those wanting to learn more on Couponing



SO WHEN I SAW THIS SHOW AND ALL THESE PEOPLE USING COUPONS!!! I GOT OVERWHELMED AND NOW I HAVE STARTED I KNOW THAT I AM GOING TO FIND COUPONS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY THAT WE CAN USE AND HELP US WITH OUR GROCERIES WE BUY...

Here are some of the sites I use to get my coupons for those of you out looking for coupons!KEY: Only get the coupons you need and will use and don't get coupons that you know you don't use because that will just add more to your price unless you can get it for free.....

1. www.coupons.com
2. www.couponmom.com
3. www.redplum.com
4. www.coolsavings.com/printable_coupons
5. www.kroger.com

I shop at Kroger, Walgreens, and Wal-Mart like most people and I have come to find I am getting lots of savings buying different stuff at different stores which is very helpful and I am about to get more for my money..

I have a couple of transactions that I have done already. I have saved over $30.00 which is great cause now I can use this money to buy other things.. I am going to the grocery store on Monday to buy my groceries so I will have to post all my savings and how well I did with all these different place I have fount coupons..

No comments:

Post a Comment