Thursday, April 22, 2010

Fun Decorating....

So this week has been so much fun I figured out what I wanted to do in our guest bathroom which is a Beach/Ocean theme that is nice I have bought some picture's and different stuff to hang up. I am also looking forward to paint the walls to cover up some of the scraps off the wall and to give it a pop of color.

Our bathroom I bought some paintings to hang around the room. Then we got a picture to hang above our bed and now I have to figure out how to hang our initials in our room. I still have to go get the other end table for our bed room to have another night stand then we are going to get some nice size lamps to put them out. I also I have some other ideas but those are to come.

Dusten room is finally going to be a football, baseball, soccer and basketball. I am going to have a quit made for his bed then go buy some sheets for the bed and I just have to a bumper pad made or just not have one.. But i know that it will turn out great I just home Chris likes it I haven't show him just yet.

But I am going to have to post some pictures later because I want to do a blog for before then after to let everyone see how well I have done on decorating and I hope that I get some great feed back on what all I have done around the house..

No comments:

Post a Comment