Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wednesday adventure ....

Well I woke up at 8:30a.m. this morning to go get my hair done and it was amazing when she got done.. I have my brown hair back but I have some red highlights in with it.. I love it... I didn't really care to much for the Blondie.. I grew out of that style a long time ago... I got it cut again due to something that was brought to my knowledge.. But anyways...

Also I got to go register and set up everything for the five week course Chris and I are going to take to become a Phlebotomy I am going to love it... Luckily I have a friend who is a nurse who is going to help me with it.. So she can work on me and I can work on her.. I can't wait I know everything is going to turn out great... Once we pass the class we will be certified in drawing blood and I can go out and find a job making money ... Which I am extremely excited about...

Tonight I went and ate dinner with Alicia and hung out.. I love spending time with Alicia she is so much fun to be around she has the cutest little girl.. I love she her and her family that are all so welcoming and friendly... We always have fun we are around..... Fun with the Youkums...

No comments:

Post a Comment