Monday, June 14, 2010

"Live Laugh Love"




As long as I can remember I have loved seeing picture's, key chains, inscriptions with the words " LIVE, LAUGH, AND LOVE" on them. I have no doubt that I live everyday by the grace of God, I laugh to keep myself with humor, and I love everyone... Hmmm.. Wow.. What can I say I just can't help but to think that these words make me feel good about myself. They are all adjective's that describe something. I've always wonder...

1. Do you LIVE life to the fullest everyday? Do you take in all the glorious thing's God creates for us. Do you look around and think how can life be so simple but we make it so big...

2. Do you LOVE everyone that you come in contact with? No matter there race, gender or style of fashion. I know I do... I am not offended by anyone I sure hope I never offend anyone and if I do I appoligize now for what ever I do.

3. Do you LAUGH til you cry? I know I have or almost peed on myself lol... Many times when I am around family and friends I love to think about stupid things we have done in the past and laugh out loud about them....

4. Do you always remember to be THANKFUL? Trust me you need to be because not everyday is blessed to us. I sure am thankful I get to spend time with my child, husband, family, friends, and many other people God introduces me to. I hope that you life is touched by this I know that it makes me think.

DON'T MAKE LIFE BIG... JUST LAUGH AND ACT LIKE A CHILD... AND LOVE EVERYONE LIKE A CHILD AGAIN...


No comments:

Post a Comment