Thursday, July 1, 2010

Some Updates...

So The biggest news will come last...

The good news is I pass my Phlebotomy course so I am officially a PhlebotomIST.. lol... But the course was easy... I enjoyed it.. I am just now on the hunt for a job... So if you know of anywhere hiring for Phlebotomy... Please let me know...

Dusten is now in a toddler bed.. He is growing up.. My big boy is 18 months old and getting into everything.. I though that didn't happen til the terrible 2's I guess he is close enough huh... Dusten is pretty excited about it he can get out and play with all his toys which he loves to much...

Next but not last... We have thought about it.. We will be moving by the end of next year to a bigger home for more space and maybe some addition to the Scott family.. Awesome I know...We have looked all over we still have not decide on what or where we want to move so I guess that will be another blog another day... lol..

Ummm... Greg and Britt had there beautiful baby boy... Gregory Rylan Pigott.. My nephew awesome and beautiful.. He is so gorgeous...


WELL... I GUESS THE BEST NEW IS THE LAST NEWS.... OUR FAMILY IS EXPECTING ANOTHER LITTLE ONE.. I AM CURRENTLY ONLY 7 AND HALF WEEKS I WILL BE 8 THIS SATURDAY.. I AM GETTING MORE AND MORE EXCITED AND MORE AND MORE EXHAUSTED...LOL.. BUT HEY GOTTA LOVE GOD'S BLESSINGS... WE WILL HAVE OUR BUDDLE OF JOY ON FEB. 11 I PRAY... SO MORE UPDATES ABOUT THAT ALSO... MORE PICTURES TO COME AS WELL...

No comments:

Post a Comment