Sunday, February 12, 2012

Our life in a nut

To begin to think I have my life worked out right would make me laugh really and truly!!! Have you ever just say back and wonder when or how thing will work out? I feel like a nut sometimes because I freak put so quickly over bills, problems or just when things go wrong.

But I just have to slow down and be a calm person and become a better person at things I do. Currently I am looking for a full time job something that is reliable also somewhere where God wants us to be. I just wish sometimes things went quicker but I have to remember this is G of showing me things come to those who is patient...

So today is a new day and if tomorrow should come forget about today and live for that day... We can't dwell on things for a long time because it will make a terrible thing come out of you that you don't like yourself...

Well I am heading out to look for Gods future for me !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment