Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Highlight Event Planner

If you don't know I am about to tell you...

For some time now I have been wanting to make a company on selling and making crafts. I have been looking into making a shop on how to and buying crafts. I am wanting to open it some time soon because doing this I would feel give me a great income and give me a better manage on life.

I have decided to name my company  HIGHLIGHT EVENT PLANNER.... This came from some thought and planning... I am somewhat of a planner in life I like to make a plan.. I like to plan that big Event lol.. I just love the idea of making things and redoing thins. I have several crafts that I am about to do and with these things coming up I am going to see if I can manage this. So we will find out...

I have an on several things to come and to go. I just want a better manage on life. My family has many goals and my family is 100% supporting me on this. So here are some of my new ideas I would like to sell in my shop and things to make as well..

Crosses $15.00

Step stools $22.00

different types of frames so starting at $8.00 and up

Wine glasses $13.00 and Mono grammed $2.50

Jewerly Hanger $10.00

Bow Holder $ 10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment