Monday, January 26, 2015

Just Believe

So tonight was my 1st ever Mom's night out at church. I abosuletly loved it. All the women in our small group were there and I enjoyed it. Just being around other Christian women and hearing they've gone through what I've gone through or the same day to day struggles is a relief. I don't feel alone!!!

But tonight lession was about Comfort, Cozy, and Love.. All these things women want and desire to be honest I crave them. I find comfort when I can take a warm bath in peace, read a book in peace, accomplish all I need to get done and crafting is so comforting. I am cozy being with a blanket and a movie. But most of all I crave my husbands love every single day. But not only my husband deserve all my love attention, support and honestly be his #1 fan. Our kids need our love, support and guidance.

But tonight I learn that all these things we  desire like comfort God gives us. Cozy is to me like when we can't step out and allow God to move us. We settle for the day to day which isn't fun it's a dull life and we need to be seekers and desciples of God. Finally God loves us so much he sent his Son Jesus to die for our sins so we could inherit the Kingdom of Heaven. 

I find myself being very selfish, stubborn and not willing to step out in faith enough but not now. I am going to put all my faith in God and allow him to use me and allow myself to spread the good news about Jesus...

So I am Believing !!

No comments:

Post a Comment