Thursday, January 29, 2015

Owen is 4.. Shut up!!



So how do I begin by say that old fashion saying "my baby is growing up".. This is so sad and I don't like it one bit!! I tell you what I never thought I'd have kids because I didn't know if I wanted kids but after having Owen I couldn't imagine my life with out my kids..

Owen is such an amazing kid.. He is such a grown little man. Modern can bath himself, brush his teeth, clean up, say his prayers and loves to help his mommy. Owen is a mixed baby on weather he is a mommies boy or a daddies boy. But just know this I love him more than anyone ( God loves him the most). 

Owe just lights up the room and brings joys to everyone's heart. He has awesome parents, an amazing big brother , such giving grandparents, and he is a great cousin/nephew... 

Owen is also my world travel this child has travel more in his first 4 years of his life than I know anyone has to be honest. But he loves it which is great for me. Because mommy is a world travel as well. 

But we love our Owen and we can't wait to see where life takes him..

No comments:

Post a Comment