Thursday, February 19, 2015

On a Lighter Note


So yesterday as I went to get gas and returned our DVD's we had rented on a previous day. Needless to say while returning the dvd's some how my debit card ended up inside the machine which means I needed to cancel it or just call and have them get it out. Well I just chose to call and cancel the card and have them send me a new card.

After all is said and done I call my husband to tell them this and laughs at me. Because this isn't the first time and Lord knows its not going to be my last time. I have lost over 5 debit cards in 2014 alone and I am starting 2015 off with a big bang lol.. One of the times last year wasn't my fault someone stole my credit card information and made a card off of mine. So that's not my fault and I am not claming it.

I couldn't tell you how many times my mom tells me to put my card back in my wallet. I just fling the thing back in my purse or just put it in my pocket. That is horrible to because I drop it, lose it an even missplace it into machines of sorts.This has just become a norm for me. I am going to get better along with a long list of other things I need to work on. I am a WORK in progress..

But through all this I am just a kid that never wants to grow up because grown up's are lame!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment