Friday, March 6, 2015

Happy Birthday to Me!! aka the Blogger Mom!!!

Today is my Birthday a 1 time of year event just for me to brag on myself and to look forward to my last year of being in my 20’s how sad it’s that... I can’t believe I am 29 years old today!!! I am truly lucky to have been given those 29 years and I pray to have many more years to see my boys grow up to be great men and become husband to amazing wives. I pray one day to be a grandmother to beautiful children…
But as of today my goals are to be a mother to my loving boys who sang Happy Birthday to me before I left the house. I will cherish these moments forever. Then a loving and more importantly supportive wife to my Husband who loves me more than any other man could. I am still working on my relationship with God daily and I have devoted more time to reading the scriptures and being a positive influence in other people’s lives.
My 20’s carry great weight of sadness, joys, and love… All of which make me who I am today. I have learned so much about myself. I am a loving person to all no matter how many times you beat me down. I am a joyful person to be around and I love to make people laugh and smile. I am also filled with sadness over a loss of many friends, family member and my two children who walk with Jesus daily.
But who I am is Christina Louise Pigott Scott a daughter to two amazing parents, a granddaughter to 4 amazing grandparents, a wife to the only man I will ever love, a mother to 4 children I love with all my heart, and a friend to every person I come in contact with. I am also the Child of God… The One and Only God!!

So Happy Birthday to ME!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment