Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Gathering Post

Whenever you gather together as a family do you go somewhere or do you meet at the same place. My family is spread out so we are meeting at a place where we can all be together. I miss being with my family and being together more often than we are not. I would love to have them over once a month and even visit them but we live to far apart.

So why do families feel so separated or even excluded sometimes because it's not because you don't love them or want to be around them.. It's unfortunately because of such far distances or money. Yup I said the big word MONEY.. Most families live off just one income or both parents work to afford the life styles they live or try to live up to. 

My family is amazing I love them all. Trust me we get on each other's nerves or we don't see eye to eye but we are family. We are there for one another and we try and do for each other when we can. So I look forward to this summer when we all meet up to be together. It will be an amazing time. 


1 comment: