Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day..


Well today was Mother's Day.. I had a wonderful mother's day gift from my husband was a dinner out to eat at my favorite place Bonsia, putt putt golf, and a movie which was back up plan which makes me never want to have a kid again.. Which lol is the funny thing which makes you a mommy... I am a mommy... WoW... I thought I would never be one of those I still can't believe I have a beautiful son and I also had a beautiful daughter who I lost after birth..

But I can remember the day I took the pregnancy test to find out I was pregnant.. Wow that day was so scary.. I was going to be a mommy.. But also what I didn't know at the time I was pregnant with Twins.. Wow.. Twins.. not me never.. I would never have twins.. But yes.. I was pregnant with twins.. I was having a little girl and little boy.. Which was awesome because in my mind I was having my family all at the same time but soon to come to find out in late November whenever I started having complication... I was only about 20 weeks pregnant.. Then at 24 weeks I delivered.. Which was not so great.. But I have told you guy's all about that...

Today was mother's day.. I got to share my day with my little man and have fun with family and come home and just watch t.v. I can't believe that it was so simple I never have simple day's... I love my life.. My husband is awesome and my son is even better.. I love them both so much and I will do anything for them because they have my heart wrapped around there finger..lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment