Monday, May 10, 2010

THINGS I NEVER LEAVE AT HOME...

So whenever I leave to go some where i have to have somethings because it will drive me crazy...

1 it would be my sunglasses...


2 i have to have my cell phone in case i have a wreck or i need to get in touch with someone immediatly and also so people can get in touch with me also...


3 i also like to have a drink and i usually have a coke.. lol..


4 i am always bringing my son along with me.. Dusten.. He is always a bundle of Joy...


But whenever I leave home most people have that check list of things you have to have or just bring along with you. I am always having a check list so I know I get done everything I need to.. I also have a check list for whenever I go to the grocery store so I know to get all the food's I need to get because if I don't I am sure to forget something.. I am always going off of a check list what about you..

No comments:

Post a Comment