Wednesday, May 5, 2010

super sweet baby...



Well I can say I have an awesome little boy with different mood's swings.. He so adorable he will give you kiss's, laugh at you and want loving all at the same time.. I love my son he is awesome.. With Mother's day coming up I am so thankful to be a mom.. Dusten is my only child but in my heart I have two.. I love both of them very much.. Seeing that I only have one I want to say Jayden your my angel darling, you'll always have a piece of me and daddy life. Just pass by me and give me a kiss every day... Dusten on the other hand is a free spirit. He love's everyone and everything. He will go up to anyone and give them the sweetest smile, laugh and grin you'd never expect but he stills your heart every time.. Dusten means brave warrior and he is everyday because he is oh so daring climbing and getting into everything it seems like and I doubt it 's getting any better any time soon.. But I love him even more because he is an adventrous just like his mother always moving wanting to get out and see new things.. But wants to come right back home to mommy for that one on one time and loving... What more could I ever ask for from my son other than he always stay happy and never make God so big.. He is your friend, father, guide, comforter, and never will let you down.. Trust in God I have and I've got my son...

No comments:

Post a Comment