Monday, March 7, 2011

Growing and getting older!!!

Owen is getting older he is now 6 weeks old and getting bigger everyday. I have noticed he sleeps less during the day and sleeps more at night. Owen is eating alot more and of course more and more comes out the other end. Owen has many funny faces and smiles that make me so happy to see him so happy and only 6 weeks old at that. Dusten is so sweet to his brother he gives him sugars and loves on him everyday. Dusten is also growing and getting older he is speaking alot better and trying to learn new things all the time.
Chris and I are doing great! I just celebrated my 25th birthday!!! Yeah I am a half a century old can you believe it. I know that I don't feel old and I don't look older so like that say; " you only as old as you feel". Plus right now I am searching for a full time job to help support our family. I have had 2 job interviews and I expect several more to come along I can put all the stress on Chris to pay all our bills. I know it takes 2 to make bills so it should take 2 to pay those bills. On a brighter note I am going to Seattle,WA at the end of this month and I am so excited I will have Owen with me so I can't wait.
Chris is doing great too.. Just working, gym and spending time with us.... What a great man he is he deserves a break himself.. I love you hubby..

Also we had some family pictures done please check them out on BellaVue on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment