Friday, July 29, 2011

Bloggin...

So now Chris has a blog never thought you see the day huh.. He really did well on his first blog.. Now that he has a blog I don't have to sit here and write everything huh.. Chris can talk about what him and the boys do and I will talk about whatever just pops in my little brain... lol.. "Like always" like Chris would say lol...

BIG EVENT!!!!!!

This AUGUST 30...... Chris and I are going to be celebrating our 3 YEAR Anniversary... Yes we have made it and all in ta ch... We love each other very much and are very supportive of each other always. We have a small and sweet family...
Just to let you know I am the only girl in the house but guess what I wear the pants..lol.. Chris would say "not" to that lol.. But hey can't I wish..


Things I have going on:

1. Working hard for my boss Vicki who by the way is an amazing Boss.. She is really sweet and I love working for her. She has truly blessed me....

2. Well I am now starting to clean houses so if you would like to have your house clean monthly or weekly please let me know. I am available to work....

3. I am trying to figure out what to do with my hair ... Any ideas.. I just throw it up in a pony tail every day. Its to long and very dried out...

4. I am doing school work all the time still I am doing really well.. 96/A go me Chris is also doing school work as well he has a 95/A go hubby..

5. Trying to do some event planning for people ... Like BIRTHDAY, WEDDINGS, BABY SHOWERS, YOU WANT THE PARTY I WILL BE YOUR EVENT PLANNER..

6. Working on trying to contain a almost 3 yr old and now a 6 month old.. Wow what was I thinking.. Dusten is trying to learn how to potty train if you have tips please share them.. I need help..

7. Owen got his six month shots that was a sad day in the Scott house hold.. Daddy was mad and wanted to go beat up the mean nurses.. Owen couldn't calm down.. Dusten just wanted to climb the walls.. A normal day in the house hold..

Last but most important...

THE SCOTT'S ARE JUST ENJOY BEING A LOVING, CARING, AND MOST OF ALL FAMILY..

No comments:

Post a Comment