Thursday, September 8, 2011

I NEED MORE IDEAS & FOLLOWERS HELP...

So I have been sitting here staring at the screen wondering to write about or what I could possibly say that would interest you into reading my BLOG....

Well here it goes.. I am going to start off with that I am a very talented and outgoing person. I love to do about everything and I have always been someone who goes out of there way for the other person.. So my blog has potiental I think.. What do you think.... I would usually write about our family or what our goals and expecatations are but I would like to know from you the reader what would you like to know about?

So what do you have for me that I could write about or even start a series of BLOGS about.. I have many ideas flowing through my head and so many that I don't know if you would like.. So I will give you my ideas if you'll attempt to give me at least two ideas...

IDEAS::::>

1. MY TYPE OF STYLE.
2. KIDS DAY BY DAY ACTIVIES.
3. FAMILY EXPECTATIONS
4. FOOD I COULD AND THERE RECEIPTS.
5. SHOPPING TRIPS.
6. FAMILY TRIPS.
7. HEALTH ISSUES.
8. FAMILY FUN NIGHT AND HOW IT WENT!

So here are some of my ideas and I have gone to what to BLOG about websites and what do people like to read and not like to read.. So I am ready for a challenge and some new expectations for my BLOG.. I want to get new follower and get up to 100 followers.. So this challenge is not only for myself but also for you to spread the word about my blog I hope to hear from some people....

THANKS,
CHRISTINA

No comments:

Post a Comment