Friday, September 9, 2011

When you think of Colors?

When ever you think about a color what do you think? I always grew up wondering how do we know that Blue is Blue and Green is Green. I know we were always told those were the colors....

Well today my son got his new Speech therapist and while see was working with him she asked him where was the green bear, the blue bear, the yellow bear, and brown bear? Just sitting there I began to wonder which isn't to hard for me if you know me...

Well I have an Idea! What do you think about when you hear a color? So here's what I think of Just ordinary colors..

Brown
(BEAR)

Blue
(OCEAN)

Orange
(ORANGE)

Purple
(PLUM)

Yellow
(LEMON)


These are all the different things I think of.. I know I am strange but these are my thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment