Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Idea's for keeping up with the family..

THING #1

So I have been a over compulsive person my entire life lol Who would have though it huh. I am trying to find a way to keep my life organized and everything around it. Its very hard to keep things in order I need something to help me keep my life straight and have a day for what I need to do I thought maybe I would do a reminder on my phone not working out, also I bought a dry erasiser board not working out either, so now I have fount something that is not only cute and something that would go with my decor but I think I would look at lol... I hope this works out..



I like to see things from a day to day thing Plus this way maybe my husband would help. My husband last night told me " I can do everything like you" How funny. I can't believe it. Plus my two boys are following in his foot steps that is not a good thing so I have to get us Organized with style in mind.

THING #2

I have fount that my enter style is going out there I wanna change everything all the time.. I wanna make my self into a interior design when I find things. I like the different things. I love the style that makes it look like its been that way for years but it actually is brand new or heck let it me years old you never know that may make it classic. I love the fact that nothing has to be brand new.Why must things be brand new the old is just as good. Here are somethings I have fount that I have fallen in love with...





No comments:

Post a Comment