Monday, December 5, 2011

My Favorite Holliday..



MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY IS CHRISTMAS!!!!!

I love Christmas for many many reasons!!! Starting off I love to pull out all the Christmas lights, decorations, stockings, blow up things for the yard, wreaths, yarn, Christmas paper for wrapping, and most of all spending time with family.....

When do I put up my Christmas stuff well usually its the day after Thanksgiving.. Most people do it before then but I do it on Black Friday.. I get all the stuff out and put things together... I made my own Christmas wreath this year for my front door I do alright.. I must say for my first time it was okay... After that I put up the lights out side, then blow up all the items for the yard and decorate the outside... Then I come inside and start on the TREE... I hang my lights then I start pulling out ornaments, different colors, shapes, sizes, and then top it off with my star.. Sorry I am a bit old fashion I love Stars most people use angles..


After the tree I hang my boys stockings then pull out little items I have to put up throughout the house.. I have a snowman lava lamp which was a gift, a beautiful ceramic Santa Claus that Chris aunt made us.. I also have add a few new items this year I have wrapped my white candles with green and red yarn.. I also have a glass vase that has ornament in it as well I LOVE IT.. I just keep think of new ideas to do...

Then after all the house is done.. I get all the gifts out and start wrapping them and putting them underneath the tree for the boys, moms, dad, brothers and there wives, cousins and grandparents.. Then I put the kids stuff underneath the tree.. I have almost finish the Christmas wrapping but I am not through shopping I never am.. I am a last minute shopper I hate to say it but I wanna get the best deals.. The longer you can hold out the better the stuff with get..

Well to wrap this up I just wanted to let you know CHRISTMAS is my favorite holiday but also.. Christmas is much more that gifts, decoration and stuff.. There is something most people leave out and that is JESUS.. He was born on this glorious day and we need to remember to not forget this glorious day and praise him for coming to this world to save us all from our sins... So be thankful, merry, and delighted that we live to glorify Jesus..



MERRY CHRISTMAS...

No comments:

Post a Comment