Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Chewing the fat!!!

What has our family been up too????


We have been busy movers lately....

 We have moved from Clinton, to my moms, to The Reserves of Byram, and not just settling in...

 I have been busy setting up our apartment working 8 to 10 hour days and getting things ready for my boss for tax sales. I have also had to deal with sick babies, husband and myself kind of getting a little cold but I didn't let me slow down at all. I just wanted to keep my family together and not falling apart... That is a mothers job its never done and its always a full time job regardless if you work. I love my life I love to spend time with my family and I will do anything for my family.. I promise you this I want you to know I would do anything for my family and friends.

The apartment is great we love it!!!!! Here are some pictures of the apartment!!!!

Boys room

Our room we painted...

Living Room with Dining Room

Picture of living room alone..


















No comments:

Post a Comment