Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Crafts I willbe working on!!!

So I have started two crafts which I am going to finish by the end of this month so keep me accountable.. Please...

1st
Its the boys dresser which was Chris's old dresser by the way which i have several ideas but I fount what I wanted to do off of Pinterest tonight. I am going to have a blast painting it and redoing it... I have so many ideas that I wanted to do but it hit me tonight what I should do because they are boys duh.. Its bond to get torn up down the road and I can redo it again.. So here are the pictures of what I want to do..
This is the color I want to pain it!

Then pain the inside a blue or green and put craft paper as a liner..


2nd
It would be that I paint Dusten's bed he got from a friend of mine for free. I also need to go buy the boys some sheets, pillows and a comforter for this bed.. He is using a bunch of thrown together stuff right now and I really hate it.. I am a classy kind of girl and its not going to work. So this is what I would like it to look like.. Its going to happen trust me. 

3rd
My Bigges Project I am trying to figure out how to make a head board and I have some AWESOME ideas but I just really don't know which one to go with.. So if I just reviewed them you could help... So here they are...
I don't know if I want it White but its really nice!!

love the doors

Mantal as a head board.. Cool




No comments:

Post a Comment