Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial day weekend

This past weekend was awesome!!! I traveled over to Georgia with the boys by myself!! 1st off that was a terrible idea a trip that should have taken me 7 hrs turned into a 9 hr drive!! Wow that will never happen again!! I have to learn to have a plan whenever I leave and stick with that plan no matter what. But what can I say I live and I learn.

To get to the point of my weekend!! On Friday I got to go see my cousin Allen graduated from high school!!! I am so proud of him I got to see him get his diploma which is awesome to see !! He has decided to join the military as of right now he is going to join the Army!!

Then on Saturday I got to just hang out with my family and have fun!!! We had a cook out, swam, and just got to visit which just doesn't happen enough I must say!! The boys got to see everyone and they loved everyone giving them all that attention!! We left there around 4 and headed up to meet my parents in Alpharetta and stayed there Saturday and Sunday!!

On Sunday we went to The Mall of Georgia and walked around it was awesome!! We went into the apple store then left the mall went to Best buy. Then headed back to the hotel$! We were going to go see the Braves but they were sold out!!! Boo!! I really wanted to go !! But we did go swimming and that was fun wore us out then went and ate dinner with Marsha Jerry and the girl at Georgieoa which was awesome!!! I love it!! I cleaned my plate!!

The today we headed home so a long day of traveling but had help coming home yeah!!! We made it home though!! In not 9 hrs but 6 1/2 it's awesome!! Got to see my husband for about 2 hrs before I head off to VBS!! Which was awesome !!

So look For a post on VBS!!!!....

No comments:

Post a Comment