Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Monday is crazy but Tuesday a little bit better

So I am just in one of those moods where things aren't going the way they should and it's everyone else's fault not my own. So I have been thinking about what kind of job I would want or what I would like to do. I live my job but the income it just isn't there at all.

But now that I have had time to explore all the different things I could do I have narrowed it down. What would i like to do ?

1. Finish my Business Administration degree and start a company and be successful at doing it.
2. I want to work in the medical field I love the Respiratory program at Honda and its only 2 years not long at all if you think about it.
3. When I think about how much time I put into doing things I want to see what I can find doing in a new environment and just get wrapped up in it only problem with this goal I have to think I have a family.

But out of the three the first two are the best ideas and the two I am trying to accomplish right now. I know I have paid in full for Medical Transcriptionist but that is just not for me and I just don't see myself doing it and enjoying it at all. This is something my husband will like not I that is why I am going to let him do that.

But the situation with all three of these goals I need money, child care, and someone to support me. My husband is my support system but right now he needs me to support him in his goals like finishing school and helping him with school so some how we will get this done and both do what we want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment