Monday, February 9, 2015

Awesome Weekend

My weekend was awesome. I got to find out what my cousin will be having and do her gender reveal pictures which by the way are amazing.. I will be posting them below. She will be naming her little man Jackson Avery White. He will be spoiled rotten I can tell you that much. I know for a fact I look forward to buying baby stuff and giving it to my cousin. We now have to get the house set up for the baby and decorate. But I know they're looking to buy a house and get out of there rental so that will be nice to have there own place. Just like my husband and I we are looking to buy a home.(more on that detail later)

So Saturday we go up and we to a few different place to take pictures because I wanted them to have several options when it came to picking out pictures that they loved. Unfortunely the wind was not in our favor seeing that we had ballons. We were also using other things as props for pictures. But it all worked out and we got about 35 shots that look absolutely beautiful. I was so happy to be apart of it and still get to help out with the new life they're bringing into this world. Britt and Shane are going to be amaizng parents.

Sunday was a lazy day... We ate a late lunch, went to home depot, sam's, and best buy.. Then we drove out to Ola school district and looked at several homes that Chris and I feel in love with. Actually Dusten chimed in and said home much he liked them as well. I jsut want to put our family in a home we own and we can raise our family in. I want to stop paying rent on something I don't own personally. Our landlord has already informed us that if we use them as our realtors we could get out of our lease agreement which is a great deal.

So now on to real world.. I have offically been at my job for 1 MONTH at the end of this week how crazy huh.. But I love my job. The people I work with are amazing and so friendly to me. I couldn't be happier. So for now that's a wrap but more to come..

No comments:

Post a Comment